Friday, July 31, 2009

Louise likes Ski-ing


In the holidays I went ski-ing up at Coronet Peak. I went on the chairlift and it was cool. I had a ski lesson in the morning and my mum and dad skied with me all afternoon. I lost my pole on the chairlift but I got it back from a boy who found it. He was on the chair lift behind me and dad.

The snow was soft and cold because when I fell over sometimes it went up my back. It was a nice sunny day up there. We drove through cloud on the way up because it was cloudy in Queenstown. The top of the mountain was sunny.

We saw Fergus from room 1 and his family there.

There was lunch included in my ski lesson and lots of kids in the restaurant.
Me and mum had a hot chocolate at the end of the day. It was yum! We went back to Nan and Grumps house and I slept very well after my big day out.

From Louise Shanks

No comments:

Post a Comment