Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi from Emily



I am visiting family and friends on the North Island. We have done lots of fun things.
-On the way up on the plane we did some really tricky maths.
-One day we went to the Cirque du Soleil birthday party. There I was invited up on the stage to do some hoolahooping. We got given helium balloons.
-When we got home my friend Stella and I got our faces painted.
-We also spent some time on Kawau Island with my cousin Kane, his mum and dad, as well as my grandparents.
-Some days we spent our time doing lots of shopping for clothes and shoes.
-Me and mummy also went to the Cirque du Soleil one evening and I went to bed almost at midnight. The Circus was fantastic.
-On rainy days I spend some time doing lots of paintings. I am making a book where all the paintings are attached.
-We are also visiting many new places arround here, like caves, beaches and play grounds.
Now I better go because we are off to go back to Kawau Island. So bye bye, see you at school soon.

Emily :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment