Sunday, July 18, 2010

Berlin







Hi again - it's Lena from Berlin - did you all have a nice holiday??? I miss you sometimes and Mrs Hansen too! We are having a fantastic time and so much is happening I would forget if I wasn't writing a diary.
It has been really hot 38 degrees and we spent 3 days at the Baltic Sea. Here in Berlin I watched Shrek 4 in 3D and my little brother Lucas went to Legoland. We also visited heaps of people and went shopping - it was nice and cool in the shop!
Tomorrow we go to where my great-grandmother comes from and then soon to Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary where I will meet up Keela Matthews from Mararoa School.
Hope you miss me too! Bye from Lena






7 comments:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lena Room4 miss's you so much by for now zac and Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Lena we miss you miss you at Te AnauMrs Hansen Lena Was Away from sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lena have you had a good time

    SAW THE COLL PHOTO,S :)
    I

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI LENA HAVE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME IN
    GEMANY WE HAVE A BORING TIME IN CLASS
    YOU KNOW WE HAVE TWO NEW PEOPLE AND THEY
    ARE LEAH AND KEAGAN AND THEY ARE
    STELING IN WALL FROM LOUISE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lena room 4 really miss you.We have new kids from samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi rm 4 i just found your emails and
    there really cool.i loved germany because it was nice and hot so we could swim nearly all day and its lots of fun and i am happy to be back . i really missed you.

    ReplyDelete