Sunday, November 29, 2009

Louise's Tap dancing


I went to Invercargill yesterday for my third tap competitions. I did four dances all day and I got a highly commended ribbon in each one. I started with my solo dance to 'Aint she sweet'. My song & dance was 'spoon full of sugar' out of Mary Poppins. I had good fun singing and dancing on stage. I used a pram and a doll for my props. I did an impromptu dance to a song from Camp Rock by the Jonas Brothers so that was cool. My last dance was for a Champion Trophy and sash. Because I have won a section before I could enter the championship. I was very excited when I won that one. There was lots of beautiful costumes and some really good dancers. I made a new friend called Bree. She was dressed like a bumble bee. I am at home this morning because I am very tired and had a sleep in. We got home very late last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment